Shri. P. Rajendra Cholan, IAS
Mr Rajendra Cholan, is presently working as Managing Director of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company from 2016 June, his wife is Mrs.Deepa Cholan and has 2 children.
Mr Rajendra Cholan has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University, also holds a MBA degree from Madurai Kamaraj University.
He is an IAS officer of the Karnataka cadre from 2008 batch, he has served the state government in various capacities:
1) Assistant Commissioner in Haveri District (2008 to 2011)
2) Chief Executive Officer in Kolar District (2011 to 2012)
3) District Commissioner in Yadgir District (2012 to 2013)
4) Managing Director in HESCOM (2013 to 2014)
5) District Commissioner in Dharwad District (2014 to 2016)
6) Presently working as the Managing Director of the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company from 2016 June.
His wife Mrs.Deepa Cholan is also an IAS officer of 2008 batch, who is currently working as Commissioner Women & Child Welfare Department.